Our planet is beautiful and isolated world in our rocky and empty Solar System. Look at the rock based planets like Mars Venus and Mercury - they are dead, covered by meteorites craters and physically incapable to produce life. Gaseous Giants like Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune are simple accumulation of gas and chemical compounds and they for sure do not have any trait of life. On the other hand our Earth….. . Despite all current scientific explanation of our origins we have to admit that we don’t understand how it all originate.
1. Arizona, USA – The Wave (stunning sandstone rock formation that is around 190 million years old and looks unreal)
2. Tasmania – The Tessellated Pavement (very straight rectangles that are a natural phenomenon)
3. Northern Ireland – Giant’s Causeway (mystical rock formation
4. Bolivia – Salar de Uyuni (world’s largest salt flats)
5. Cappadocia, Turkey - is home to many underground and above ground cities
6. Brazil - Vale de Luna or “the valley of the moon“ (an ancient plateau thought to be over 1.8 billion years old)
7. Egypt – White Desert (strange rock formations formed by sandstorms)
8. Western Australia - Bungle Bungles are an amazing rock formation.
the pictures were obtained from PowerPoint demo that was send to me by my coworker . Thank you Slava.